We are a multidisciplinary team of highly qualified engineers in multiple fields of specialties. We have over 15 years of experience in conducting and managing research projects dealing with high and medium voltage lines and substations.
- Project Manager: Industrial Engineer from ICAI (2001), Masters degree in Technical and Economic Management of the Electrical sector from Comillas, PDD from ICADE Business School.
- Head of Electrical Projects: Industrial engineer by ICAI (2002), Masters degree in Design, Construction and Maintenance of High Voltage Electrical Infrastructures.
- Head of Institutional relationships: Electromechanical Engineer from ICAI (1974), Law graduate Master’s degree in Planning and Management of Businesses from UPM, consultant of the Congreso de los Diputados (Spanish Parliament), holder of a diploma in Law of the European Union, member of the Engineering and Energy Arbitration Committee.
- Projects Technician: Degree in Electromechanical engineering from ICAI (2013), MEPI master.
- Projects Technician: Degree in in Engineering of Energy Technologies from ETSII UPM (2014).
- Administration Technician: Graduate in Administration and Business Management by UAH (2008), Master’s degree in comprehensive Project management from Comillas.
We also have all the materials (software hardware and measuring equipment) and the means necessary to carry out our work exactly and efficiently.